Monday, December 4, 2017


Baked Pancakes

The idea for baking pancakes in a muffin tin came from Kitchen @ Hoskins and their recipe for Pumpkin Streusel Pancake Cups. As I didn't have any pumpkin, I decided to use the basic pancake recipe from Lauren Chattman's Mom's Big Book of Baking, instead. Of course, these are different kinds of pancakes, and I ended up having to bake mine for longer than the new recipe. I think next time I make it like this, I'll try baking it at a higher temperature (maybe 375 F). 

These pancakes were fun to eat, drizzled with honey, and sprinkled with cinnamon. They contained a little sugar, but weren't too sweet. I actually had them sometimes with a savory meal. Perhaps next time, I'll leave out the sugar. Or not. 😊 Baking pancakes like this is a great idea!

Kitchen @ Hoskins Website, Pumpkin Streusel Pancake Cups


No comments:

Post a Comment