Tuesday, January 24, 2017


Mango Sorbet


This was made in an ice-cream maker, but otherwise made according to the method of Gemma Stafford's Bigger Bolder Baking. I used 3 cups of mango juice/nectar and 1/4-1/2 cup of her homemade sweetened condensed milk, and just added both to the machine. It was very creamy, and it even reminded me of caramel. If you don't have a machine, I made it the first time by freezing the mango juice, and then adding it, with the condensed milk, to a food processor, as in the original recipe (which calls for actual frozen fruit). I have also made the basic original recipe several times with frozen fruit, but really wanted to try it with the mango juice. I wasn't disappointed! 


Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Website, Homemade Raspberry Sorbet


Gemma Stafford's Bigger Bolder Baking Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment