Saturday, June 2, 2018


Instant Pot Saag Aloo 
(Indian Kale & Potatoes)

Made with frozen chopped kale, and potatoes, this is from the recipe of Vegan Richa. I think next time, I'd first quickly defrost the kale in the microwave before cooking. I'd also add a bit more salt and spices, as I just added in most of a bag of kale (without measuring), and I tend to toss in extra potatoes when I take the time to cut one or two ... thereby diluting the power of those seasonings. These comments reflect on me, of course, and not on the recipe, which was fabulous. As it's better for me when things are well-cooked, I just let the pressure naturally release after the cooking time was up. Anyway, I was really wanting kale and potatoes, and this recipe was the perfect vehicle for that. 

Vegan Richa Website, Instant Pot Saag Aloo with Sweet Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment