Wednesday, April 18, 2018



Tahini (Sesame Seed Paste) 
Cookies

These cookies conain tahini (sesame seed paste), sugar, egg, vanilla, salt, rice flour, and baking powder. The recipe is from Lil' Cookie, and calls for cornstarch or a gluten-free flour. I decided to use rice flour, but it would be interesting to make it another time with cornstarch, to see if there's any difference.

I read the recipe thoroughly, but didn't look enough at the photo. I guess that's why these cookies look bigger and thicker than the original. The main problem this caused, was they took longer to bake. I wanted to make sure they didn't get overdone, as I tend to like cookies which are softer. However, luckily for me they came out great!

These reminded me of peanut butter cookies. They actually tasted best when one was eaten just by itself (not after something else), slowly. Yummy!

Lil' Cookie Website, Gluten Free Tahini Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment