Thursday, November 2, 2017


Pizza

The Pizza was topped with store-bought sauce & homemade Paneer (Indian cheese). This is the Paneer I referred to, in my last post. I used 3 cups of a p flour, 2 tsp active-dry yeast, 2 tsp salt, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and about a cup of warm water, for the dough, which was enough for 2 small-medium-ish pizzas of the size you see here. I baked the crust, with the sauce, at 475 F, for about 13 minutes; took it from the oven, and topped it with the Paneer; and then returned it to the oven to bake for a few more minutes. Although I really like the smell of pizzas from out of the house -- too rich, with oil and cheese, for me to actually eat them -- I also really enjoy my own homemade pizzas.  I think that when I reheat the leftovers in the toaster oven, I may add some extra pizza sauce. 


No comments:

Post a Comment