Sunday, November 12, 2017


Potatoes

The humble potato was the first thing I made in my new Instant Pot. The experience went well, once I realized that the steam coming out meant I'd forgotten to attach the sealing ring! Once everything was put together properly, all was well. (Now you see why I've always been nervous about using pressure cookers!) The potatoes, once done, were melting soft, just as they were; I had some as an early-afternoon snack. Yummy! Now I can have it as mashed potatoes, or stir-fried with spices, or ... and it will cook quickly if used as an ingredient in another dish. I also kept the water that it was cooked in, for soup. Yay! 


2 comments:

  1. Was looking up Instant Pot. Does your have bluetooth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't get the one with Bluetooth. I didn't think I would be using that feature very much.

      Delete