Sunday, September 17, 2017


Blueberry Focaccia

Throwback to: Blueberry Focaccia, posted a couple of weeks ago. Here it is featured by itself, in all its glory. To quote from my previous post: "The Blueberry Focaccia is my variation of the Sweet Grape Focaccia in Lauren Chattman's Moms Big Book of Baking. I just replaced the grapes with fresh blueberries. The bread rose so nicely, that I could easily cut a slit in the middle, and fill it with the ricotta. I've also tried it with some ricotta spread over the blueberries, which is quite good. It might be nice to use for baked French toast."




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it! The bread is not really sweet, it's more like normal focaccia. There is some sugar sprinkled over the blueberries topping the focaccia, though.

      Delete