Sunday, September 10, 2017


Oven-Roasted Potatoes

These are from the recipe of Spend with Pennies. I realized that I wanted potatoes very much for dinner, and knew I had several that had been around for a while and should probably be used soon. But, how should I cook them? I decided roasting them in the oven was what I wanted. When I looked online, I found this recipe. The best part is, the cooking time and temperature recommended, worked out very well for me. 

I didn't use any herbs, and used corn oil instead of olive oil. I didn't feel like soaking the potatoes first, so I skipped that. Yet, it still turned out great! It's true, they weren't crispy, but I wasn't concerned with that. They did get nicely browned, and were creamy inside. Yummy!

Spend with Pennies Website, Simple Herb Oven Roasted Potatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment