Saturday, March 17, 2018


Punjabi Dal Fry, 
with Masoor Dal (Red Lentils), 
Tomatoes, Broccoli, & Cauliflower

This recipe was from Vegan Richa, and made in the Instant Pot (not sponsored). The tomatoes were leftover from a can, and the broccoli and cauliflower were frozen and defrosted, before I added them. Everything went together in the IP, which I set to cook extra (longer than the recipe) (to make sure the lentils were very well-cooked). The end result would have fit nicely into a 7-cup container, but I also put some in 2 smaller containers for the freezer. Instead of adding lemon juice directly, I squeezed fresh lemon juice over the portion of dal I was eating. This dal was good with toast (including as a sandwich), as well as over cooked potatoes. Yummy! 

Vegan Richa, Punjabi Dal Fry Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment