Wednesday, March 7, 2018


with Veggie Crumbles, Carrots, & Potatoes

I made this using store-bought massaman curry paste. I made this based on the Beef Massaman Curry of Hot Thai Kitchen. It was spicy and a little sweet, and actually tasted best after 3 days.  The only thing was, this curry paste was very rich, with a lot of oil. (For that reason, I'm not sure I'd buy it again. Of course, I could make my own, but sometimes it's nice when someone else helps me out.) Therefore, I couldn't eat much at a time, no matter how good it was. Keeping this in mind, next time, I'll use less curry paste. (There's plenty left, still, for a "next time.") I stashed half of the curry sauce in the freezer, for one of those times I need to order my own personal take-out. 

Hot Thai Kitchen Website, Beef Massaman Curry Recipe

Hot Thai Kitchen YouTube, Beef Massaman Curry Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment