Saturday, March 17, 2018





(Indian Flatbread with Potato Stuffing)

These were inspired by the videos of Eat East Indian. As I already had leftover cooked potato, I decided to live it up, and make this griddle-cooked flatbread. In the interest of full disclosure, while I enjoyed eating these, I didn't get it quite right on the inside. I say that, because it's important to be able to make whatever you want, even if its not always perfect. They say, practice makes perfect. Now that I have a method and pan that work for me, I can practice more often. In the meantime, these Aloo Para(n)thas have made some nice meals for me, accompanied by applesauce and whole-milk yogurt. 

Eat East Indian Facebook 

East East Indian Youtube, How to make Punjabi-style Aloo Paratha | Indian Potato Flatbread - Aloo Paratha

Eat East Indian YouTube, How to make Aloo Paratha  (Potato Stuffed Indian Flatbread)

Eat East Indian YouTube, Mom's Aloo Paranthas | How my mom makes breakfast for us



No comments:

Post a Comment