Monday, April 24, 2017


Homemade Breadsticks 


These are based on BrownEyedBaker's recipe for Copycat Pizza Hut Breadsticks. (I made these to go along with some homemade spinach-kale dip.) Now, as I had to modify the recipe -- I can't have dry-milk powder, instant yeast, or butter -- the breadsticks don't look like they're from Pizza Hut. However, as I didn't expect them to look exactly like that, I wasn't disappointed. 


These breadsticks are fine, for me, as they resemble focaccia, which I enjoy munching on. If you can make the recipe as-is, with all the suggested ingredients, then I'm sure that would be delicious, too! Now at least I know a good method for making breadsticks, and can experiment with different doughs as well as trying this one again. Thanks, BrownEyedBaker!





No comments:

Post a Comment