Monday, December 19, 2016


Homemade Eggless Donuts/Doughnuts


These are from a recipe by Kanak's Kitchen on YouTube. As I can't eat deep-fried food, it's been years since I've had a doughnut. However, it's doughnut season now, so I decided that I wanted some. Kanak's recipe includes instructions for baking the doughnuts, so I thought I'd try it. I sprayed some oil on the doughnuts and doughnut-holes before baking. I can't have butter, so I just used a smaller amount of oil in the dough, instead. I left out the milk powder and warm milk completely, as that doesn't work for me when they're added to yeast dough, and just used warm water. (This is why I cook so often! 😄) It took a few minutes longer to bake than the recipe said, but of course, all ovens are different, and it was no trouble. Later in the day, after they'd cooled, I had some of these treats for an evening snack, and really enjoyed my doughnuts. 


Kanak's Kitchen YouTube, Homemade Chocolate Eggless Donuts 


Kanak's Kitchen Facebook


Kanak's Kitchen Website


No comments:

Post a Comment