Tuesday, December 27, 2016


Milk Cookies

I guess you could call these Milk Cookies. They are based on the Eggnog Cookies recipe from the Domestic Geek, as part of her Instagram Stories cookies recipes. As I have to be careful what I eat, I often have to modify recipes like this. So, I used homemade sweetened condensed milk (from recipe by Gemma Stafford's Bigger Bolder Baking) instead of eggnog, oil instead of butter (and 1/2 the amount), one whole egg instead of two yolks, and no nutmeg. Fortunately, the cookie was able to accommodate these updates, and turned out soft and melt-in-your-mouth! I used a small cookie-scoop and baked them in two batches for 8-10 minutes each, for about 4 dozen cookies.

Bigger Bolder Baking Website, How to Make Condensed Milk

Bigger Bolder Baking Website, How to Make Dairy-Free Condensed Milk

The Domestic Geek Facebook

The Domestic Geek YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment