Thursday, March 2, 2017


Grilled Veggie Sandwich,

filled with Potato, Carrot, and Pav Bhaji Masala


This sandwich, on soft Italian bread, features mashed potato and oven-roasted carrots, and @notoutofthebox's suggestion (on Instagram Feb. 28) of pav bhaji masala. I first put a layer of potato on the bread, then some roasted carrots that I mashed, and sprinkled on a bit of masala. (I have to be a little careful how much chili heat I eat.) I cooked it in a small frying pan with a little oil, including some that I smeared on each slice of bread. Wow, was that scrumptious! I especially liked the combination of the sweetness of the carrots with the spices of the masala, all held together with potato, and encased in lightly-fried bread. I hope to try it again soon, this time with paneer mixed in, as in the original suggestion. Great idea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment