Saturday, February 11, 2017


Veggie Bites

These were inspired by Cooking for Fun's recipe on YouTube a few months back, for Stuffed Pizza, Zaatar, & Cheese Rolls. At that time, I made the Stuffed Pizza Rolls version, but as I can't eat much cheese, it contained a lot of pizza sauce -- which oozed out. Don't get me wrong -- even the oozed pizza sauce tasted good! I wanted to make it again, but needed a different filling. I remembered that the leftover filling from the Grilled Veggie Sandwich (cannellini beans, mixed veggies, spices) of the other day's picture was still available, in the freezer.💡


So, that,with some mashed potato mixed in, became the filling for these Veggie Bites, seen here with creamy whole-milk yogurt and some Tomato Thokku (pictured a few days ago). Yummy! They are also good to accompany soup, I found. I did have to add some potato flour to the filling, as it was not dry enough. The first few Veggie Bites didn't look perfect, but had their own charm, and they all tasted fine! 😄😃




No comments:

Post a Comment